Global Medical Carts, Market Forecast, Market Trend, Market Research and Opportunity, Market Study, Size and Share – 2014-2027
- August 17, 2017
- Posted by: Datos
- Category: Medical Devices
Medical carts are used in hospitals and clinical settings to keep tools, drugs, equipment and devices for the treatment. It has proved to be a great way when it comes to organizing the tools and drugs. It’s a wheeled cabinet with trays and drawers.
Medical Carts Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 12.5% from 2017 to 2027.
- Development in advanced technologies
- Easy accessibility to medical supplies
- Growth in investment on healthcare infrastructures
- High cost of customized medical carts
- Lack of skilled professionals.
Report Key Benefits
- Other Carts
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Middle East
- Rest of LAMEA
- Armstrong Medical
- Capsa Solutions LLC
- Omnicell Inc
- InterMetro Industries Corporation
- Harloff Company
- Medline Industries Inc
- ITD GmbH
- Midmark Corporation
- The Bergmann Group
- Manufacturers of Medical Carts
- Service providers, dealers, distributors, and suppliers in Medical Carts.
- Healthcare institutes.
- Research institutes, associations and academicians.
- Market research and consulting firms.