Global Mobile Augmented Reality Market – Market Forecast, Market Trend, Market Research and Opportunity, Size and Share – 2014-2027
- January 9, 2020
- Posted by: Datos
- Category: E-Commerce & Media Technology, Internet of things & M2M, Recent Research Data
This report provides an in depth analysis of the mobile augmented reality market based on component, application, vertical, and geography. The business and buyer verticals are getting to be noticeably prevalent because of the popularity of increased demand for augmented reality apps in cell phones for marketing, promoting, and gaming. Mobile augmented reality allows the mixing of digital info with a user’s real surroundings in real-time using mobile computing to supply 3D digital content or images with physical objects within the real world.
The Global Mobile Augmented Reality Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.51% during the analysis period, 2017-2027.
- Growing Interest of Large Tech Companies in Augmented Reality
- Increasing Demand for Smartphones and Tablets
- Decline in Prices of Hardware Components
- Increase in the Demand for AR Apps in the E-Commerce Sector
- Limited User Interface Affecting the Navigation Performance of Augmented Reality
- Development of AR Dependent on Advancements in Computing and Digital Networks
Report Key Benefits
- Smart Glasses and Wearables
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDA) and Game Consoles
- Hardware component
- 3D Cameras
- Semiconductor Components
- Software component
- Aerospace and Defence
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Middle East
- Rest of LAMEA
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Infinity Augmented Reality Inc.
- Blippar.Com Ltd.
- Wikitude GmbH
- Catchoom Technologies
- Google Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Daqri Llc
- Metaio GmbH
- Software providers
- Associations, forums, and alliances related to mobile augmented reality
- Mobile manufacturers
- Key players (Google Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Wikitude GmbH (Austria), and so on)