Global IT spending Market – Market Forecast, Market Trend, Market Research and Opportunity, Size and Share – 2020-2027
- September 8, 2017
- Posted by: Datos
- Category: E-Commerce & Media Technology, Internet of things & M2M
This industry research report recognizes the expanded utilization of smart sensor technology to be one of the central point that will positively affect the development of this market in the coming years. The development in the improvement of keen urban areas has brought about the expanded appropriation of cutting edge IT arrangements, for example, M2M interchanges and investigation. Savvy sensors are utilized to help brilliant undertakings, for example, smart traffic, smart lighting, smart waste management, and also in monitoring smart grids. Additionally, the usage of the Internet of Things (IoT) in infrastructure advancement likewise brings about the appropriation of smart sensor technology, where the sensors are utilized to empower gadgets recognize gestures and motions that assistance in real-time decisions.
The Global IT Spending Market are expected to grow at a CAGR of xx.x% during the analysis period, 2020-2027.
- Higher spending on smart community projects
- Increased use of smart sensor technology
- Increased spending on IoT-enabled devices and M2M communication systems
- Need for efficient ICT infrastructure for home automation
- Slow rate of technology adoption
- Lack of adequate ICT infrastructure
- Interoperability and system integration issues
Report Key Benefits
- IT services
- Security & Safety
- Managed home automation
- Diy home automation
- Mainstream home automation
- Luxury home automation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Middle East
- Rest of LAMEA
- United Technologies Corporation
- Schneider Electric Se
- Ingersoll-Rand PLC
- Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
- ABB Ltd.
- Savant Systems LLC.
- Johnson controls Inc.
- Honeywell international Inc.
- Zigbee alliance
- Vantage controls (legrand)
- Designers/consultants (HVAC, security, and fire & safety)
- Component manufacturers (sensors & controls)
- Home management system (products & servers) providers
- Smart Homes related associations, organizations, forums, and alliances
- Government bodies associated with green buildings
- Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers
- Automation & control vendors
- Automation & control networking technology vendors
- Real estate builders
- System integrators
- Home owners
- Project consultants