Global Computer Assisted Coding Market – Market Forecast, Market Trend, Market Research and Opportunity, Size and Share – 2014-2027
- January 11, 2020
- Posted by: Datos
- Category: Most Popular Reports, Software, Hardware & Networking
Computer assisted coding system is a software solution that evaluates medical procedures and healthcare documents and implements appropriate medical codes for specific phrases and terms within the document. This software solution effectively help in revenue cycle management across the health continuum.
Global computer assisted coding market was valued at USD 2.9 Billion in 2017. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% from 2017 to 2027.
- Need for precise and accurate coding in health enterprise
- The advantage of its flexible, scalable, and affordable nature and additional advantage.
- The rising need to curtail increasing healthcare costs across the global healthcare systems
- High costs of implementation and maintenance of coding software
- Lack of skilled IT professionals for efficient coding
Report Key Benefits
By End Users
- Physician Practices
- Academic Medical Centers
- Clinical Laboratories and Diagnostic Centers
- Other Healthcare Providers
By Mode of Delivery
· On-Premise Solutions
· Web-Based Solutions
· Cloud-Based Solutions
- Automated Computer-Assisted Encoding
- Management Reporting and Analytics
- Clinical Coding Auditing
By Product and Service
- Standalone Software
- Natural Language Processing Software
- Structured Input Software
- Integrated Software
- Standalone Software
- Support and Maintenance
- Education and Training
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Middle East
- Rest of LAMEA
- 3M Company
- Optum, Inc.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Mckesson Corporation
- Dolbey Systems, Inc.
- Artificial Medical Intelligence, Inc.
- Craneware PLC.
- Athenahealth, Inc.
- Streamline Health Solutions, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- EPIC Systems Corporation
- Precyse Solutions, LLC
- Computer-assisted coding software vendors
- Computer-assisted coding service providers
- Healthcare IT solution providers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Academic medical centers
- Nursing homes
- Assisted living facilities
- Healthcare insurance providers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Venture capitalists and investors