Global Medical Devices Coating Market, Market Forecast, Market Trend, Market Research and Opportunity, Market Study, Size and Share– 2014-2027
- August 17, 2017
- Posted by: Datos
- Category: Medical Devices
Medical device coatings are generally employed in the healthcare industry; it helps to change the surfaces of devices, equipment, and implants. Medical device coating helps to enhance the surface properties of medical devices. The rise in a unfold of contact diseases, particularly in health facility providing sites has resulted in a rise in demand for medical device coating. As, medical devices are constantly used and are available in constant contact with the body, after a selected period of use these devices can act as a medium for the unfold many diseases. Medical device coatings facilitate to extend the utility of medical devices
Medical device coatings market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2017 to 2027.
- Surge in disposable incomes of the global population
- Increase in demand for implantable devices,
- Advancement & inclination towards minimally invasive procedures
- Stringent regulatory policies with respect to MDC.
- Time-consuming regulatory approvals.
Report Key Benefits
By Device Type
- General Surgery
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Middle East
- Rest of LAMEA
- Surmodics, Inc
- Abbott Laboratories
- Specialty Coating Systems, Inc
- Covalon Technologies Ltd.
- Royal DSM
- AST Products Inc
- Biocoat Inc
- Hydromer Inc
- Precision Coatings Co. Inc
- Manufacturers of Medical Device Coatings.
- Service providers, dealers, distributors, and suppliers in Medical Device Coatings.
- Healthcare institutes
- Research institutes, associations and academicians
- Market research and consulting firm