Global M2M Healthcare Market – Market Forecast, Market Trend, Market Research and Opportunity, Size and Share – 2014-2027
- September 8, 2017
- Posted by: Datos
- Category: Healthcare
This market research analysis identifies the raised demand for home telehealth as one of the first growth factors for this market. Because of the perpetually increasing disorders and restricted resources, hospitals are finding it very tough to observe multiple patients. This can result in the adoption of good healthcare product that additionally to serving to physicians monitor patients from remote locations, cut back healthcare expenses moreover. With the rising incidences of chronic disorders, the utilization of good healthcare product can cut back the dependence on caregivers. In addition, these smart devices facilitate in self-assessment and supply helpful insights to each patient and physicians. Such advantages can fuel the adoption of remote patient monitoring services, in turn, boosting the demand for M2M devices for healthcare.
This statistical surveying of market and investigation assesses that regarding geographical regions, EMEA will be the significant income supporter of the market throughout the next four years. The expanded entrance of high-speed broadband networks in the region and expanding rates of mental and chronic disorders will fuel the interest for M2M in human services in the coming years. Besides, the expanded awareness among buyers about mart healthcare products and the adoption of wireless local area network (WLAN) inside hospitals, will likewise help in the development of the market in this region.
The Global M2M Healthcare Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 43.4% during the analysis period, 2017-2027.
- Large pool of geriatrics
- Escalating cases of chronic diseases
- Rising awareness of the benefits of M2M-based healthcare solutions
- The prominence of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Increasing demand for transportation, accommodation, and retail infrastructure
- Inability to Leverage the Benefits of Mobility
- Lack of Standardization in Connectivity Protocols
Report Key Benefits
- Medical Facilities
- Sports and Fitness
- Patient Well-Being
- Others (Implants and Research & Education)
- Connectivity Services
- M2M Modules (Cellular & Satellite)
- M2M Applications and Platforms
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Middle East
- Rest of LAMEA
- GE Healthcare
- Apple Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Stanley Healthcare
- Gemalto NV
- Athenahealth, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Sierra Wireless Inc.
- Hospitals, surgical centers, and clinics
- System integrators
- M2M healthcare solution vendors
- service providers and distributors
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers
- Technology standard organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
- Research organizations
- Technology investors